adapted from Choosing Chia
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 block tofu (extra-firm), cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 pack vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mint and/or basil
- Drain the tofu and cut into cubes. Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Cover the tofu with the marinade. Let sit for an hour minimum (for ultimate flavor let sit overnight).
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat with the oil. Place the tofu in the pan and pour in any remaining marinade. Cook until desired crispness (ideally until a light black coating appears).
- Mix the dressing ingredients together set aside.
- Place the noodles, salad, and tofu alongside one another in the bowl. Pour the dressing over the dish and garnish with mint and/or cilantro.
2 thoughts on “Ginger Tofu Vermicelli Noodle Bowl”
Thank you for following my blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person